Get our premium organic lavender essential oil, the perfect addition to your sauna experience. Infused with a calming fragrance, this natural oil is the ideal choice if you’re looking to enhance your infrared sauna or steam room experience.
The sauna oil’s natural properties make it an excellent aromatherapy aid, promoting relaxation and reducing stress levels. When added to the heating room, lavender oil can provide additional health benefits, including improved skin health and a boost to the immune system.
Its anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent oil to use in the steam bath, especially for those who suffer from muscle or joint pain. When used in infrared sauna steam generator, it can help clear your lungs to ease your breathing.
This lavender essential oil can support restful sleep, calm the mind, and uplift your mood. Its relaxing and soothing scent can alleviate headaches and migraines, making it an ideal choice for those seeking natural remedies.
This natural sauna oil can also help with emotional issues such as nervousness, stress, irritability, anger, and unstable mood, providing a sense of tranquility and balance to the mind and body.
Choose our lavender sauna oil for a truly healing and rejuvenating experience.
- 100% pure and natural Lavender essential oil
- Steam distilled from high-quality lavender flowers
- Therapeutic grade quality infrared sauna oil
- For aromatherapy, massage, spa
- Glass bottle protects oil from light degradation
- Dropper included for easy and precise application
- Perfect for both personal and household use.
- 100ml bottle lavender sauna oil for long-lasting use
- Promotes relaxation and stress relief
- Supports restful sleep
- Calms the mind and uplifts mood
- Soothes skin irritations and inflammation
- Heals minor burns and cuts
- Alleviates headaches and migraines
- Improves eczema and acne-prone skin
- Supports respiratory health
- Balances the body and promotes overall well-being.
- Please never use essential oils for internal purposes
- Don’t apply directly on skin, dilute with carrier oil
- Don’t apply near and in contact with eyes
- Keep it far way from of children.
- Use only the pure essential oils without synthetics
- Avoid exposure of oil with no ventilation.
- Store oils properly to avoid degradation.
- 1 x Bottle 100ML Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 x Dropper
Lavender essential oil is derived from the fragrant flowers of the Lavandula angustifolia, which has been used for centuries in traditional medicine. With its calming and soothing properties, lavender essential oil has been widely used for saunas, aromatherapy spas, and steam rooms, where it has provided numerous health benefits.
Lavender sauna oils are a good choice in heat therapy, where the hot, moist air helps treat any discomfort like coughing, sore throat, and breathing problems.
As you inhale the steam in a sauna bath, the calming scent of lavender help ease any tension and helps you become more relax and calm. Beyond the aromatherapeutic benefits, the high heat of the sauna help stimulates sweating, which removes colds, accumulated toxins, excess fluid, and salts from the body.
When the body is exposed to heat, the skin pores open up, becoming receptive to the absorption of essential oils. With its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, lavender sauna oils can also help soothe the skin and prevent infections. It improves the health and glow of the skin by hydrating and nourishing it.
Using organic lavender oil during a sauna session likewise helps stimulate the nervous system and improve blood circulation, reducing nervous tension and fatigue. Lavender has been found to have a general strengthening effect on the body, helping to activate the body’s defenses and improve overall immune function.
How to use lavender natural oils in a infrared sauna? To use lavender oils in a steam room, add 4-5 drops of the essential oil in 1 to 1.5 liters of water. This solution can then be added to a steam generator, splash onto hot sauna stones or sprayed on sauna benches, floors, and walls.
Using sauna oil infused with lavender oil enhances your sauna aromatherapy. The hot sauna air not only intensifies the scent of lavender, but it also helps with therapeutic benefits to your body.
The soothing lavender scent, along with the detoxifying effects of the sauna can help you feel rejuvenated both mentally and physically.
Embrace the power of nature, add to your daily wellness routine our organic Lavender Essential Oils. Order now to experience the ultimate healing and relaxation you need.